1.0 release soon?

Sanel Zukan sanelz at gmail.com
Thu May 31 17:11:37 CEST 2012

Hi all,

I'm using Evil last couple of months quite actively and is got very
stable (congrats to developers!). Is there any plans for official 1.0
release soon?

At least with this, we will have option to choose between bleeding
edge and something we can always return to if something breaks with
the latest code. Also it can be useful for cases (like mine) where we
have installed Evil on several computers and from time to time
versions got out of sync. Not to say about increased interest for Evil
after some official news got spread :)

Regards,
Sanel