No subject

Wed Jan 25 14:37:47 CET 2012

identical in behaviour to vim.  I am wondering whether this need always
be the case?

My query is related to something that has bothered me a long time in vi
(and descendents): 'de' and 'dw' behave differently from 'ce' and 'cw'
with respect to whitespace that may be present between the current word
and the next.  It would be nice to have 'cw' behave analogously to 'dw'
and actually replace the whitespace as well...

But I do appreciate the desire to be compatible... ;-)

--
: Eric S Fraga (GnuPG: 0xC89193D8FFFCF67D) in Emacs 24.0.90.1 + No Gnus v0.18