shift-TAB in normal mode appears broken in terminal

Leo Alekseyev dnquark at gmail.com
Sat Jan 21 08:37:11 CET 2012

I've been having trouble with TAB and shift-TAB keys when running Evil
in a terminal.  I use these for org-outline-cycling, and given the
amount of time I spend in org-mode, they are important to me.  I
undefined the TAB key using Frank's recipe from a couple of weeks ago,
but I can't figure out what's going on with shift-TAB in normal mode.
C-h k reports it as ESC, but IIRC it's a known bug.  Can anyone shed
light on the issue?

--Leo