key bindings for evil in org-mode appear to have stopped working

Eric S Fraga e.fraga at ucl.ac.uk
Fri Sep 30 11:00:46 CEST 2011

Hello,

I have been very happily using evil, especially in conjunction with org
mode.  Today, none of the special bindings I had made appears to be
working in org mode.  I do, for instance:

(evil-define-key 'normal org-mode-map "H" 'org-beginning-of-line)

This was working just fine until yesterday.  I automatically track the
evil git repository and so evil was updated yesterday.  Since then, the
above doesn't work.  The git log doesn't indicate any obvious changes
that would have affected this.

I have tried changing "define" to "declare" in the above but no joy.

Can anybody please suggest what I should be looking at?

Thanks,
eric

--
Eric S Fraga (: http://www.homepages.ucl.ac.uk/~ucecesf/ :)