Evil experiences

Alan Schmitt alan.schmitt at polytechnique.org
Wed Sep 14 14:05:53 CEST 2011

On 14 sept. 2011, at 12:08, Michael Markert wrote:

> Aquamacs could be a cause for this but I have no experience with
> it. color themes are most probably not interfering as they do little
> more than assigning faces themselves.

Thanks for the reply. I'm still investigating. What's strange is that when I do a "(set-cursor-color "red")", the cursor becomes red for a couple seconds, then takes back its previous color.

I've searched all my init files for anything related to "cursor", and I don't find anything.

I did another experience though: if I don't load evil, then the cursor color change sticks. So I'm wondering if this might not be an evil related issue.

Alan