window state

damien.thiriet77 damien.thiriet77 at laposte.net
Fri Oct 21 11:26:25 CEST 2011

Hello,

I have what might be a stupid question, but forgive me, I have only two month of vim practice (10 years emacs): how do I enter window-state? I read the whole evil-maps.el and couldn’t find the propper mapping. Is it with C-W? Using window-mode will free four f-keys that I remapped to split, unsplit and toggle windows, and they will be free for other shortcuts (f3 for escape states, f4 for C-c C-c in auctex and so on…

Another question: what should I do to donate for evil project?

Damien Thiriet

Je crée ma boîte mail www.laposte.net