evil project status

Thomas Hisch t.hisch at gmail.com
Fri Jun 17 01:23:46 CEST 2011

Hey vimpulse users and evil hackers!

First of all thank you very much for Vimpulse - its great, although I had a
few problems with the initial configuration, which were related to its
dependence on viper.

I was glad to hear you started a new evil vim emulation layer without any
dependence on viper! It looks to be in a really good shape atm, i think.
What are your plans for evil in the next months and when do you think is it
ready to replace vimpulse? unfortunately there are too few discussions on
this ML about evil, or is there a seperate ML for it (i am only subscribed
to this ML and I watch the gitosis repo)?

Keep up this great work!

Regards,
Thomas