Vimpulse and vim-mode

George V. Reilly george at reilly.org
Fri Feb 25 23:02:17 CET 2011

On Fri, Feb 25, 2011 at 1:20 PM, Frank Fischer <
frank.fischer at mathematik.tu-chemnitz.de> wrote:

> On Fri, Feb 25, 2011 at 08:47:13PM +0100, Vegard Øye wrote:>
> > * Name?
> >
> > Something new? Something catchy? Suggestions?
>
> Hm, I think a new cool name would be good. I prefer short names or at
> least names that allow short prefixes for function names ;)
>
> I have no good idea so far, but I'll think about it ...

I'm just a lurker, but how about Vibrant? Prefix could be vib-. A surprising
number of words that start with "vi" have a negative connotation or are
already used for vi(m) clones, such as vile and vigor.

I really hope we can start a common project.

Sounds promising.
--
/George V. Reilly  george at reilly.org  Twitter: @georgevreilly
http://www.georgevreilly.com/blog  http://blogs.cozi.com/tech