Fixed the bug that 'back-to-indentation' operation breaks "." repeating

Frank Fischer frank.fischer at mathematik.tu-chemnitz.de
Thu Aug 25 18:23:11 CEST 2011

York Zhao <gtdplatform at gmail.com> writes:

>>> Thanks for reminding, I almost fogot this because of not using it for a long
>>> time. However I don't think "^" is easier than "M-m" because both "ALT" and "m"
>>> are next to home row, I press ALT using my thumb so it's much easier than
>>> pressing SHIFT and of course "m" is much easier than "6". Give "M-m" a go and
>>> you might like it.
>>
>> Ah, forgot that we have different keyboard layout ... I do not need
>> SHIFT on mine ;)
>
> Just curious about what keyboard layout you are using
German QWERTZ

> if you don't mind my asking and how do you feel?
You ask because those layouts are so bad for your hands? I'd been using
the neo layout (something like dvorak for German) but a had troubles
when working an someone else's computer with a traditional layout, so I
switched back to QWERTZ with some adjustments for characters that are
important for programming and in bad position on QWERTZ (e.g., {}[]()\
and so on).

> I'm using dvorak layout, but the top line number keys are still the
> same.

That was different with neo ;)