'ga' command doesn't work

York Zhao gtdplatform at gmail.com
Wed Apr 6 14:58:03 CEST 2011

Never mind, just registered a new user and I can edit the page now. I've
corrected a typing mistake in the bug "bn works, but bp
doesn’t<https://gitorious.org/vimpulse/pages/Bugs#bn+works,+but+bp+doesn't>
".
By the way, I'm very new to emacs and lisp and couldn't find in the source
code where the ex command ":bn" is being handled. Could anybody here give me
some idea?

Thanks,

York