vim-mode "bug": vim complains when opening vim-mode source files

Christoph LANGE langec at web.de
Sat Oct 30 23:36:38 CEST 2010

Dear vim-mode developer(s?), hi Frank,

finally a less serious "bug" report about vim-mode, which I have not yet properly tried.  (I will!)  Forgive me, but I wanted to have a look into vim-mode's source files – with vim.  But vim interpreted all those "vim:"-prefixed identifiers as modelines and got confused.  Well, it reported some errors and then let me view the files.  Not really a bug, but I thought I should let you know.  Maybe you could insert some comment lines at the top and bottom of these files, i.e. there, where vim usually searches for modelines.

Cheers, and thanks,

Christoph

--
Christoph Lange, http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Benutzer:Langec, Skype duke4701