[implementations-list] I've unsubscribed from this list, but am still a co-admin. To reach me, CC me.

Jason Spiro jasonspiro3 at gmail.com
Wed May 26 03:58:54 CEST 2010

Hi all,

I unfortunately don't have enough time to remain on
implementations-list nowadays.  I've unsubscribed.

I'm still list co-admin though, along with Alessandro.  If you want to
reach me, please write to the list and CC me directly.

I've finally dealt with my entire email backlog.  I hope to respond to
all incoming vimpulse-related and list-related mails within a week or
two in the future.

All the best,
-Jason

--
Jason Spiro: software/web developer, packager, trainer, IT consultant.
I support Linux, UNIX, Windows, and more. Contact me to discuss your needs.