[implementations-list] flyspell-prog-mode, etc.

Alessandro Piras laynor at gmail.com
Tue May 25 23:38:57 CEST 2010

Hunspell is compilable under windows using both cygwin and the free (as in
free lunch)  MS Windows SDK. I just compiled it succesfully under visual
studio.
I've no idea how to install it though, and I can't test it because the open
office website - that's where the link "Dictionaries" in the hunspell
website points to, is complete junk.
They used to ship windows binaries until version 1.2.2 (2008), but for some
reason they are not distributing windows binaries anymore.
Alessandro Piras