[implementations-list] flyspell-prog-mode, etc.

Jason Spiro jasonspiro3 at gmail.com
Tue May 25 22:43:22 CEST 2010

On Thu, May 13, 2010 at 7:04 PM, Vegard Øye <vegard_oye at hotmail.com> wrote:

>> From: jasonspiro3 at gmail.com
>> Date: Thu, 13 May 2010 17:43:58 -0400
>
> Jason! :) Great to have you back.

Thank you.  :)

> Vimpulse's Assembla space has been
> recreated in order to switch to Git, so I've had to reinvite you.
> Your Owner privileges should be restored the moment you accept your
> invitation; if they aren't, contact me and I'll fix it ASAP.

I accepted the invitation:  thanks.  But I have little time for
Vimpulse development nowadays.  I'm glad you're now officially the
maintainer.

>> If you're concerned about it, may I suggest you use Vim's ":set
>> spell" command, or Emacs flyspell-prog-mode. They automatically
>> spell-check comments and strings only.
>
> I would, but finding a Windows-compatible spell program is a PITA.
> Any tips?

Maybe Cygwin ships with one?

--
Jason Spiro: software/web developer, packager, trainer, IT consultant.
I support Linux, UNIX, Windows, and more. Contact me to discuss your needs.