[implementations-list] [Vimpulse] Bug: something's worng when pasting whole lines:

Alessandro Piras laynor at gmail.com
Wed May 19 00:53:18 CEST 2010

Hi Vegard,
I just pulled the last vimpulse and the problems persist, totally same as
before.
This is my emacs version:
"GNU Emacs 23.1.92.1 (i386-mingw-nt6.1.7600)
 of 2010-02-03 on LENNART-69DE564 (patched)"

I also tried it disabling everything but vimpulse
;; .emacs
(add-to-list 'load-path "C:/Users/ale/emacs/site-lisp")
(require 'vimpulse)
Could you try to do the same? It could be its a problem with my emacs.
Alessandro Piras