[implementations-list] vimpulse interaction with cua increasing number feature

Fabian Braennstroem f.braennstroem at gmx.de
Mon Mar 29 15:10:47 CEST 2010

Hi,

me again...
I found another way inserting incremented number-lines using on:

http://xahlee.org/emacs/elisp_examples.html

Still, it would be nice, to see other approaches as well.

In addition, I have a new problem with my traditional handling in dired
mode. In dired mode, I am not able to split the window horizontally or
vertically anymore using :sp or :vs !? Would be nice, if you have some
hints!

Best Regards!
Fabian