[implementations-list] vimpulse interaction with cua increasing number feature

Fabian Braennstroem f.braennstroem at gmx.de
Mon Mar 29 11:03:09 CEST 2010

Hello,

I am using vimpulse for quite a while now ... and I like it a lot :-)
For a while now, I am having difficulties with the interaction of
vimpulse and cua. Basically, I am just using cua's feature to insert and
increase numbers for the selected rectangle.

[M-n]	fills each line of the rectangle with increasing numbers using
a supplied format string (prompt)

Does anyone have a hint, how I could get this cua-feature to work with
the new vimpulse? Maybe, there is already a vimpulse function, which can
do the same!?

Thanks in advance!
Fabian