[implementations-list] New Vimpulse release: 0.3.1
vegard_oye at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 9 13:03:20 CET 2010
[vegard_oye at hotmail.com:]
- [NEW] Emacs-compatible Visual selection.
It is now a Viper state proper, with a user map
and a major mode extension map.
[NEW] Visual keys: u, U, ~,>, <, J, O, gv --
thanks, Frank Fischer.
- [NEW] Movement keys: C-o, C-i, C-w hjkl, gb, gd, N%, +, _.
- [NEW] Keybinding functions: `vimpulse-map',
`vimpulse-imap' and `vimpulse-vmap'.
- [NEW] Backspace in Replace mode restores text.
- [NEW] Basic vi navigation in help buffers.
- [NEW] Vimpulse has its own customization group.
- [FIX] Improved text objects support, including Visual mode.
- [FIX] Various bugs listed at EmacsWiki or submitted to the
mailing list or bug tracker -- thanks.
[laynor at gmail.com:]
- Added some small fixes, and promoted the experimental stuff to
stable, as it seems to work well and not loading it caused
Thanks to everyone who has contributed with code and feedback.
Nye Windows 7: PCen som passer for deg. Finn ut mer.
More information about the implementations-list