[Vimpulse] Strnge behavior in Info (and probably other modes)

Alessandro Piras laynor at gmail.com
Tue Jun 8 21:56:47 CEST 2010

When I M-x info, I get the full viper bindings. However, after a random
amount of time, or maybe after I do some other stuff (like running gnus
on another frame it seems) the nice vimpulse bindings get loaded.
I don't really get what's going on, and I don't really know what do I do
to trigger the loading. This time it was gnus, but I think other times
it has been something else, maybe org-agenda.
Do you have any idea what's going on?
__
Alessandro