[implementations-list] h/j/k/l keys in Info mode

Vegard Øye vegard_oye at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 11 19:03:49 CET 2010

> From: jasonspiro3 at gmail.com
> Date: Wed, 10 Feb 2010 20:40:15 -0500
>
> If you uncomment those lines, then in Info mode, what can you press to
> node" key, won't work.

Indeed. In Vim's help system, CTRL-T is the key for that. I have bound
it accordingly in changeset [80]. `Info-help', the old command for h,
is bound to M-h. I have also created a `vimpulse-want-vi-keys-in-Info'
variable to make the vi scheme toggleable.

http://code.assembla.com/vimpulse/subversion/changesets/80

What do you think? These changes should be documented, of course.

Vegard