Add vimpulse-want-quit-like-Vim customization variable.

Vegard Øye vegard_oye at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 3 17:48:05 CEST 2010

On 2010-08-02 13:28, ??t??p??n N??mec wrote:

> This is not the first time you made a change because "some user"
> requested it (e.g. the TAB key thing recently) -- I assume you get
> such requests off-list?

Yes. I've got quite a few recently. Maybe a blog post somewhere is
generating Vimpulse interest.

> I wonder why users don't write to this list so that we could have
> some more feedback and possibly prevent misunderstandings or "fixes"
> introducing other problems right away

They don't do that, of course, because they use 0.4, whose headers
don't place very much emphasis on the mailing list.[1] Rather, my
e-mail address is listed at the top, and stands apart from the other
links so as to be more visible. In commit [b174ba8093] (post 0.4),[2]
I added a line below it to encourage people to use the list instead.

[1] http://www.assembla.com/code/vimpulse/git/nodes/Header?rev=393882f5f3
[2] http://www.assembla.com/code/vimpulse/git/nodes/Header?rev=b174ba8093

> Maybe you could cc such discussions/requests to the list?

Sure.

--
Vegard