[implementations-list] Upcoming release

Štěpán Němec stepnem at gmail.com
Mon Apr 26 14:48:30 CEST 2010

On Mon, Apr 26, 2010 at 10:49:27AM +0000, Vegard Øye wrote:
> I plan to replace redo.el with Toby Cubitt's awesome undo-tree.el
> package, which means Vimpulse's dependencies will change;

Yeah, I've actually been using undo-tree for some time already, it's
definitely better than redo.el, although I'm still not sure if I won't
having an undo tree (I know it's on Toby's TODO list, but I'm not sure
it'll happen, any time soon at least). But undo-tree is of course more
Vim-compatible, so it makes sense for Vimpulse anyway.

3cd9dad17ae:
it's really "GNU Emacs Lisp Reference Manual"
                                      ^^^^^^
[à bas les fonts non-fixed-widths!]

Štěpán