[implementations-list] [Vimpulse] Bug: Ctrl-n doesn't work as it should

Alessandro Piras laynor at gmail.com
Tue Apr 13 23:07:43 CEST 2010

Hi Vegard,
I'm not a mage of VCSs, I basically chose SVN because it has good support,
both for windows and linux, it's common and, most important, I had already
worked with it.If you think changing vcs is good for Vimpulse's health - or
it gives you any valuable advantage in managing the project, go ahead!
I'd avoid git though... I don't know it very well, but for what I've seen it
looks  overcomplicated for such a small codebase. Hg seems to have an easier
interface - to my eyes at least - and it has good support both in windows
and linux, plus there is tortoiseHg, for both platforms.
It's not like I've really tried any, this is just the view of a git/hg
"outsider"  :)
Alessandro