[implementations-list] When and how to check code into SVN (was: text objects)

Alessandro Piras laynor at gmail.com
Wed Jun 24 22:30:40 CEST 2009

ok, I'll check in the split file version now then, before changing the code.

There are some changes in the code though, in that I sorted the functions,
and reformatted some comments. Also, each file has a (provide 'something)
statement. But as I said, producing the whole-file version is very easy,
it's just one cat command I put in a Makefile, just for the sake of
EmacsWiki.
About the releases on EmacsWiki, yeah, maybe I can go slower there.. But I
was very eager to let people try the new stuff, and get their bug fixed :)