[implementations-list] text objects

Alessandro Piras laynor at gmail.com
Wed Jun 24 20:56:37 CEST 2009

I will switch to version 0.3.0 when I'll get repeatable visual commands XD
I'm also thinking about improving visual block mode, and refactor the code a
little ^^
Actually, I'm already working on a multiple file version, I split the code
into several files hat should contain more or less separate functionalities,
as navigating thru a big file usually bothers me quite a lot, especially
when there are huge functions like the redefinition of viper-prefix-arg-com.
Anyway, it's still possible to redistribute vimpulse as one big file, and
there's a ready Makefile that does the job.
What do you think? better to upload the split file version now or when I'm
done with the visual command repetition stuff?