[implementations-list] Vimpulse moved on sourceforge

Alessandro Piras laynor at gmail.com
Mon Jun 22 15:07:55 CEST 2009

Dear users and contributors,
Vimpulse has moved on sourceforge:
https://sourceforge.net/projects/vimpulse/
I'm new to this stuff, so the project management will be clumsy for a while.

The project is now split up in several files, that get concatenated thru a
simple Makefile (just 1 cat command).
I don't like this approach very much, and I'd rather split Vimpulse in more
files, but doing things this way
makes it easy to download and use it, and release the stuff also on
emacswiki.
what do you think?
At present time, I just split the comments in various files, like TODO,
Acknowledgements, README, INSTALL and one big code file,
named vimpulse-code.el.
I'm thinking about splitting the code too, as I don't like to work with huge
files.
What do you think?
cheers,
Alessandro