[implementations-list] Alessandro, I think we should get people to agree to assign copyright. Do you?

Alessandro Piras laynor at gmail.com
Mon Jun 22 12:42:52 CEST 2009

Hi Frank,
I knew yesterday you had worked on visual mode to make it feel more natural.
What do you think about the current implementation? Is it worse (apart from
the fact it isn't possible to switch from block mode to the other
kinds of visual
modes) than your version? I like the current version in that it works like vim
and it looks the same (the character/line  under the cursor in
normal/linewise are highlighted).
What do you think about the new stuff in general?
Alessandro