[implementations-list] Alessandro, I'm done forwarding Vimpulse patches. Also want to take over viper-in-more-modes maintenance?

Jason Spiro jasonspiro3 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 21 22:00:55 CEST 2009

Hey Alessandro,

I've finished forwarding all still-applicable-looking Vimpulse patches
to http://my-trac.assembla.com/vimpulse/report/1 .  You can read them
all there.

I didn't do anything about any viper-in-more-modes patches I found in
my inbox.  Do you want to take over viper-in-more-modes maintenance
too?  If so, I'll create a Trac for viper-in-more-modes.

Cheers,
-Jason

--
Jason Spiro: software/web developer, packager, trainer, IT consultant.
I support Linux, UNIX, Windows, and more. Contact me to discuss your needs.