[implementations-list] I want to contribute!

Alessandro Piras laynor at gmail.com
Sun Jun 21 03:04:26 CEST 2009

about the current rectangular selection, its main problem is that the
stays on the right of the rightmost selected column.
xxxxx
xxxxx
xxxxx
xxxxxO
where the "x"s indicate the selection, and O indicate the cursor. is
it the same in cua mode?
Also, did you try the latest version of vimpulse? I think it's quite
better now :)