[implementations-list] Alessandro, I've started to forward unapplied queued patches to http://my-trac.assembla.com/vimpulse

Jason Spiro jasonspiro3 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 20 02:51:47 CEST 2009

Hi Alessandro,

I had some old unapplied vimpulse patches in my inbox.  Some are still
relevant.  I have started to upload those to
http://my-trac.assembla.com/vimpulse/report/1 -- now I invited you to
Assembla.com so that you can create an Assembla account which will
have read/write access to Trac.  Once I create the account, please
email me privately to remind me to make your Assembla account a
project admin.

Cheers,
Jason

--
Jason Spiro: software/web developer, packager, trainer, IT consultant.
I support Linux, UNIX, Windows, and more. Contact me to discuss your needs.