[implementations-list] Followup: vimpulse doesn't work in emacs-snapshot

Jason Spiro jasonspiro3 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 1 08:26:26 CET 2008

2008/11/26 Jason Spiro <jasonspiro3 at gmail.com> wrote:
> I don't know, and I don't use emacs 23, and my elisp skills are not so
> great.  :)  Could one of you please subscribe to
> http://lists.ourproject.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/implementations-list
> , then ask the emacs help mailing list for help, and send a CC to
> implementations-list?  You must be a list subscriber to post to
> implementations-list.  IIRC the list gets less than five messages per
> month.

I finally got to dealing with some old emails and noticed that Gu
Yijun sent a solution.  I will forward it to the mailing list right
away.  Thank you very much Gu.

Johannes and Frank:  If you have a chance, please test Gu's solution.
Does it work for you?  If so:  ISTM that it shouldn't help.  Why does
it help?