[PeDAGoG] Travellers' University: A two-part Webinar series on the TU Journey and Alivelihoods (Out of office : September 18th to 29th, 2023)

Marion Regina Mueller MarionRegina.Mueller at in.boell.org
Mon Sep 25 15:39:44 CEST 2023

Thank you for your Email!

I will be out of office between September 18th to 29th, 2023, and will be able to respond to your Email only upon my return.

In case of any urgent matters, kindly do get in touch with my colleague Shalini Yog Shah: Shalini.Yog at in.boell.org

>>> mugdha trifaley <mtrifaley.vs at gmail.com> 25.9.23 14:50 >>>

Hello, everyone!

I'm Mugdha, a recent addition to the GTA's space, and I wanted to inform
you about *an upcoming two-part Webinar series with Ashik Krishnan and the
Travellers’ University, *on the *29th of September and 6th of October, at
1pm GMT. *Ashik is a part of the GTA's general assembly, and a part of
Vikalp Sangam's Facilitation Team as well.

Below is some information on the TU and the brief flow of the two webinars:
The Travellers’ University is a unique initiative focussed on facilitating
learning through travel-based experiential learning programmes, through
multiple short and long-term explorations.

In the former session of the two-part webinar series, we have 4 co-creators
of TU introducing their work, along with sharing their own experiences that
led them to thinking of alternatives to mainstream educational practices.
They will also be talking about ‘Alivelihoods’, livelihoods of intentional
living & lifelong learning for a sustainable, equitable & just world.

In the latter session, we plan to host fellows from the ‘52 Parindey
Fellowship’, TU’s 8-month long immersive program for exploring research
interests through ‘Parindeys’ who are practising Alivelihoods:
*“52 represents the number of weeks in a year, and Parindey translates to
birds in English, which loosely captures the essence of mentors we intend
to learn from.”*

The webinars are between 45 minutes to an hour long each, and designed in
such a way that they connect with each other, yet are able to be viewed
separately.
We hope that this will be suitable for participants who cannot attend both,
but will be able to attend either session.

*The GTA webpage's link is *
*https://globaltapestryofalternatives.org/webinars:2023:learning:travellers_university
*
<https://globaltapestryofalternatives.org/webinars:2023:learning:travellers_university>

*The link for registration is *
*https://us02web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_VA-Kddb9SzOVWjDXQR26Kg#/registration*
<https://us02web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_VA-Kddb9SzOVWjDXQR26Kg#/registration>

 Links for further information on Travellers' University, the 52 Parindey
Fellowship and Alivelihoods can be found below:
https://www.travellersuniversity.org/52-parindey-fellowship
https://www.alivelihood.org/

--
Hoping you have a wonderful week ahead of you,
Thanks and regards,