[PeDAGoG] Requesting a bit of help for my Research (Location: India)

Rachael A rachaelalphonso at gmail.com
Thu Nov 9 18:16:33 CET 2023

Hello Everyone,

This is my first email to the group, so I apologise for any mistakes.

I am Rachael, currently pursuing a PhD in Food Science and Nutrition, and
am working on producing numerical data to link certain processes in Food
Production to Climate Change and other environmental impacts. We also seek
to understand consumer perspectives, as consumers are a major driving force
in the food market. For this, I've been recommended to conduct an online
survey on the topic, aiming to get at least 3000 responses from across
India.

Turns out, despite such a large population in India and all their presence
over social media, it is *really* tough to get people to respond to a
survey! So I turn to you - would you help by filling and passing on this
survey across your contacts, friends, colleagues, etc.? For now, we have
only about 600 responses, and need a greater representation of responses
from the Northern, Central, and Eastern states of India (please see
attached graph of the current state-wise distribution of responses),
although responses from all states are welcome.

Here is the Google Form link to the Survey:
https://forms.gle/s4nFpRmabxZDEk1t9
<https://forms.gle/s4nFpRmabxZDEk1t9>

Many thanks in advance, and please do feel free to comment or offer your
suggestions. I am willing to learn.

Regards,
Rachael A.
Mob.: +91 9819 399 479

*P.S.: Yes, I am aware that with snowball sampling, I will miss out on a
vast number of respondents from lower socio-economic communities.
Hopefully, if academic schedules and funding allow, I could further
continue this survey to include a wider range of responses. But those are
possibilities for the near future...*

--
LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/rachael-a-417027261/