[PeDAGoG] Indigenous businesses, products, and services

Israr Qureshi israr.qureshi at anu.edu.au
Wed Nov 8 16:35:57 CET 2023

Greetings!

Is anyone on this list aware of any papers/ reports that discuss the lack of trust in Indigenous businesses, products, and services and dwell into reasons for such perceptions/ prejudice?

Kind regards,
Israr

Israr Qureshi
Director
Australian Social Cohesion: Exploring New Directions<https://bit.ly/3CtqG5Y>
Professor, Social Entrepreneurship
The Australian National University
Linkedin<https://bit.ly/3wkY4rM>, Google Scholar<https://bit.ly/3QWVkJ1> @qisrar

Associate Editor: Business & Society
Associate Editor: Information Systems Journal
Guest Editor: Special Issue on Digitally Enabled Sharing Economy Models at the BoP, ISJ<https://bit.ly/3ptq7Sh>
Guest Editor: Special Issue on Developing Inclusive Markets Through Social Entrepreneurship, MOR<https://bit.ly/3weulRd>
Guest Editor: Special Issue on Sharing Economy at the Base of the Pyramid: Societal Impact and Challenges, B&S<https://bit.ly/3wke5OV>
Guest Editor: Special Issue on Causes, Symptoms and Consequences of SMIP, ISJ

Latest Research:

· Sutter, C., Bhatt B., & Qureshi, I. (2023). What makes resource provision an effective means of poverty alleviation? A resourcing perspective<https://bit.ly/3zOLdjO>. Organization Science.

· Qureshi, I., Bhatt, B., Sutter, C. & Shukla D. M. (2023). Social Entrepreneurship and Intersectionality: Mitigating Extreme Exclusion. Journal of Business Venturing.

· Hota, P., Bhatt, B. & Qureshi, I. (2023). Navigating ethical dilemmas through institutional work: Evidence from a social enterprise<https://bit.ly/3WxD77T>. Journal of Business Venturing.

· Zou, H., Qureshi, I., Fang, Y., Sun, H., Lim, K. H., Ramsey, E., & McCole, P. (2023). Investigating the nonlinear and conditional effects of trust—The new role of institutional contexts in online repurchase. Information Systems Journal.

· Bhatt, B., Qureshi, I., & Sutter, C. (2022). How do intermediaries build inclusive markets? The role of the social context<https://bit.ly/3JnS6fa>. Journal of Management Studies.

· Qureshi, I., Bhatt, B., Parthiban, R., Sun, R., Shukla, D. M., Hota, P. K., & Xu, Z. (2022). Knowledge Commoning: Scaffolding and Technoficing to Overcome Challenges of Knowledge Curation<https://bit.ly/3zPPrYv>. Information and Organization.