[PeDAGoG] MARCH 21st | Webinar and workshop: "BEAUTIFUL RESISTANCE" a creative way to build peace within

Global Tapestry of Alternatives globaltapestryofalternatives at riseup.net
Tue Mar 14 06:43:26 CET 2023

Global Tapestry of Alternatives

"BEAUTIFUL RESISTANCE" A CREATIVE WAY TO BUILD PEACE WITHIN

with Dr. Abdelfattah Abusrour

-------------------------

Tuesday, March 21st - 13:00 (UTC/GMT)

 [1]

> The presentation of the philosophy and work of "Beautiful Resistance" as a beautiful and creative, non-armed way to build peace within individuals to be peace builders and active change makers within their own community and the world.
>
> The presentation would focus on the individual, the philosophy, the context and education with applied work on the ground.
> Dr. Abdelfattah Abusrour will present himself and his background, and how the concept and philosophy of Beautiful Resistance was born and what it means, and how performing and visual arts, culture are important to be used in education as important means of self-expression to be truthful and build peace within individuals and as changemakers.

More information and registration [1]

This series which explores alternative pedagogies through various
mediums of art is co-organised with PeDAGoG.  [2]

About the presenter

Dr. Abdelfattah Abusrour

Dr. Abdelfattah Abusrour is an author, actor, and theatre director, with
a PhD in Biological and Medical Engineering from France. He abandoned
his career in Biology because he believed in the power of arts and
culture as pure humanity where stereotypes vanish, and people are on
equal grounds. Alrowwad has been able to build bridges, create exchanges
and co-produce artistic works and performances with international
groups, touring shows in Europe, the UK and the USA as well as
Palestine.

Our past collaborative webinar sessions from the series "Learnings for
Alternative Futures" are available in this link [3].

Global Tapestry of Alternatives [4]

contact at globaltapestryofalternatives.org

To subscribe and get our updates, visit this link [5]

Links:
------
[1]
https://globaltapestryofalternatives.org/events:2023_beautiful_resistance