[PeDAGoG] FW: International Day of Action for Rivers Webinar and Fundraiser March 14th 12-1:30 pm EST

Christian Stalberg CStalberg at mymail.ciis.edu
Mon Mar 13 17:01:19 CET 2023

FYI

From: Hayley Stuart <hayleym.stuart1 at gmail.com<mailto:hayleym.stuart1 at gmail.com>>
Sent: Wednesday, March 8, 2023 11:54 AM
To: undisclosed-recipients:
Subject: International Day of Action for Rivers Webinar and Fundraiser March 14th 12-1:30 pm EST

Dear friends,

I hope you are doing well! I'm writing to invite you to attend a bilingual webinar and fundraising event organized by the two non-profits I work for, Rios to Rivers and Amazonian River Allies (ARA Bolivia), and hosted by the University of Maryland School of Public Health. The webinar invites four indigenous river defenders from around the world to share experiences, lessons learned, and hopes for the future regarding their threatened rivers. Represented river basins include the Klamath (California/Oregon), the Congo, the BiobĂ­o (Chile), and the Beni (Bolivian Amazon) Rivers.

The webinar will take place on March 14th, from 12-1:30 pm EST. You can register for the event HERE<https://sph.umd.edu/events/international-day-action-rivers-webinar>.

[cid:image002.jpg at 01D9558A.761E8620]

I hope you all can make it! Please feel free to pass this on to any other individuals you think might be interested in attending!

Warm wishes,
Hayley