[PeDAGoG] Why Are Archaeologists Unable to Find Evidence for a Ruling Class of the Indus Civilization?

Christian Stalberg CStalberg at mymail.ciis.edu
Sat Jun 24 15:45:47 CEST 2023

https://www.resilience.org/stories/2023-06-23/why-are-archaeologists-unable-to-find-evidence-for-a-ruling-class-of-the-indus-civilization/

__
Christian Stalberg
Doctoral Student
Anthropology & Social Change
CIIS, San Francisco, CA
"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." - Edmund Burke
"Go to where the silence is and say something." - Amy Goodman
"I am no longer accepting the things I cannot change. I am changing the things I cannot accept." - Angela Davis
"What is it that we can do that addresses whatever the problem is, rather than what it is that we're trying to get somebody else to do." - Alice Lynd
"It's better to die for an idea that is going to live than to live for an idea that is going to die." - Steve Biko
"We live in capitalism, its power seems inescapable - but so did the divine right of kings." - Ursula K. Le Guin