[PeDAGoG] Know communities that are adapting to unfolding societal collapse?

Nyambura Mbau stella.nyambura.1171 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 24 10:13:00 CEST 2023

Hi,

I was reading a summary on the Book, Ecosophies of Freedom: Suturing
Social, Ecological & Spiritual Rift. This seems to be about essays that
might relate to collapse but do we know of communities that have accepted
this fate and are therefore finding new ways to relate with it, to each
other, nature etc?

Regards,
Stella
Stella Nyambura Mbau PhD | Abundant Earth Foundation & Agroforestry
Regeneration Communities- Project Coordinator | Founder of LOABOWA
<https://loabowa.carrd.co/> | 8512 City Square, Nairobi, Kenya

Articles on Resilience.org
<https://www.resilience.org/resilience-author/stella-nyambura-mbau-phd/> & the
last mile awareness <https://bit.ly/3Bxrkhe> | Featured on COP27 talks, Climate
Justice <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CfDuwDghnzU&t=704s> & Beyond
Maladaptation <https://youtu.be/kARCBwzFLVM?t=214> | And More She is never
on the same page
<https://mbaufatherdaughterdoctorduo.medium.com/i-am-a-cushings-syndrome-survivor-546e03afb5b9>

Member of the Global South Climate Database
<https://www.carbonbrief.org/global-south-climate-database/> by Carbon Brief