[PeDAGoG] [WSMDiscuss] A new article on REDWeb - "Where the mind is without fear"

Aplaneta Aplaneta at protonmail.com
Thu Sep 1 08:34:01 CEST 2022

Excelent Pallav and Ashish !
I'll translate it - though its gonna be kind of difficult As some trendnames are English mames....

Ohhhhh - i thought i was to meet another revolutionary Indian poet, just to find out that Takhur is our Rabrindanath Tagore!!!!
However, still much Tagore to be unveiled!!!!
Is Tagore's original poem in English?
Thanks again for your tests and cobtributions to life and resistance!!!
Yours

Martin Mantxo (aplaneta.org)

Sent with [Proton Mail](https://proton.me/) secure email.