[PeDAGoG] [WSMDiscuss] [REDlistserve] Exploring the impact of literacy in the making of ANTHROPOCENTRIC 'MODERN' HUMANS

Ariel Salleh arielsalleh7 at gmail.com
Mon May 30 04:01:14 CEST 2022

And more thoughts beyond man-made ego - be sure to skip the Ad
Ariel

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kuFNmH7lVTA

The Rights of Nature: A Global Movement - Feature Documentary

Western views and the legal system tend to view nature as property, and as a resource from which wealth is extracted, a commodity whose only value is to provide for human needs. But for millennia indigenous communities have viewed themselves as part of nature. As pressures on ecosystems mount and as conventional laws seem increasingly ...
www.youtube.com