[PeDAGoG] CORE (Curriculum Open-access Resources in Economics)

Michel PIMBERT michelpimbert at icloud.com
Sun Jun 26 18:38:00 CEST 2022

Dear all

Thanks for this exchange.

Gilbert Rist’s book provides valuable ideas for alternative economics curriculum. May be helpful.

See: The Delusions of Economics The Misguided Certainties of a Hazardous Science

https://blackwells.co.uk/bookshop/product/The-Delusions-of-Economics-by-Gilbert-Rist/9781848139237 <https://blackwells.co.uk/bookshop/product/The-Delusions-of-Economics-by-Gilbert-Rist/9781848139237>

Best wishes

Michel