[PeDAGoG] CORE (Curriculum Open-access Resources in Economics)

Steven J. Klees sklees at umd.edu
Fri Jun 24 20:21:58 CEST 2022

Dear Christian,

The CORE curriculum is an improvement over standard approaches in economics
departments but it is fundamentally neoclassical.  It moves away from
neoliberalism but is firmly ensconced in a liberal view of markets and
capitalism.  Putting lipstick on a pig is, to me, an appropriate
characterization.  Check out the attached New Yorker article.

Best,
Steve