[PeDAGoG] Members of PeDAGoG

Pallavi Varma Patil pallavi.vp at apu.edu.in
Wed Jun 22 08:51:30 CEST 2022

Dear all,

I am resending the Member list
<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1sY1zrrRvYYh0l-6qCmRjQJwKun4BJMOH7jRJ7XK2huI/edit#gid=0>
for another round of additions/ modifications of our individual profiles.

If you are adding a new name - do make sure it is sorted alphabetically.
Some are yet to fill in details. Do take out some time if you find this
network useful. The idea being we get to know about our respective work and
teaching to be able to forge mini alliances.

Also, want to bring your attention to the two tabs on the Google Sheet:

1. Seminar SIgn up:  If you would like to offer a talk/ discuss a paper/
present an initiative- feel free to sign up in the sheet titled so along
with your preferred date and time slot.

2. Interested in Time bank: Melanie has noted names of all those who
expressed interest over email in knowing more about it. Do add your name if
it is missing.

Best,
Pallavi

https://naitaleem.wordpress.com/