[PeDAGoG] [WSMDiscuss] Invitation, Online Participation: 22nd International Conference of the Utopian Studies Society/Europe

David Szanton szanton at berkeley.edu
Fri Jul 8 08:37:55 CEST 2022

Dear Laurence-

As someone with the name David Lawrence (Szanton), and very interested in the  conference theme its hard to say “no." But the dates of the conference correspond precisely to the dates when I will be traveling from Berkeley California to Johannesburg, South Africa.
All best wishes for a successful conference
David Lawrence Szanton