[PeDAGoG] A powerful short film on "Beyond Money"

Pallav Das dpallav at gmail.com
Mon Jul 4 14:39:35 CEST 2022

Hi Rhodante,

I'm glad Anitra's article resonated with you, and that it has prompted you
to start a discussion among your friends - keep us informed on where that
leads you. Please do share the links to the films and the articles with
your larger networks. I would welcome the opportunity to learn more about
your work, and explore the possibility of an article for REDWeb.

Let's stay in touch.

Best,

Pallav