[PeDAGoG] Knowledge delusion - From Word to the World: Exploring the Impact of Literacy on our Consciousness

Jinan K B jinankb at gmail.com
Sat Feb 26 06:23:29 CET 2022

Look at the delusion of the modern mind. The package is mistaken for
the product.

In fact, there is no content, only the empty container!

The future will depend on what we do to children now. No amount of
environmental activism is going to save our life on earth unless we
realize the problem is us- the anthropocentric humans. But each
newborn child is born as nature-centric and there lies our hope.

But the present notions about children are totally false. The most
detrimental activity being conducted is, the way we treat them as
inferior being that needs to be helped, instructed, taught.

The sign of a developed, civilized society can be measured by the
conditions it provides to its most vulnerable members without making
them aware of their vulnerability and helplessness. Without
understanding this vulnerability we are exposing children to
the screens, the first screen being the printed one.

I am giving an exploratory talk at the Re-Imagining Education
conference on the impact of literacy on human consciousness.

 https://re-imagining.education/