[PeDAGoG] Ecosoc Summer School on Eco-Social Justice - Coimbra, July 11-16

Minoia, Paola paola.minoia at helsinki.fi
Thu Apr 21 11:18:17 CEST 2022

Dear all,

I am sharing with you this great announcement of a summer school in Coimbra.
Best wishes,

Paola

Subject: [eco-eco] Ecosoc Summer School on Eco-Social Justice - Coimbra, July 11-16

Dear all

It is with great joy that we share with you the call for applications to the Summer School "The Pluriverse of Eco-Social Justice", organized by the Ecology and Society Workshop (ECOSOC) of the Center for Social Studies, University of Coimbra:

https://ces.uc.pt/summerwinterschools/?lang=2&id=37071

The call closes on May 1st and is open to applications from graduate students, postdoctoral researchers, members of social and community organizations, and the general public.

The school will be held in face-to-face format in English, Portuguese and Spanish, with simultaneous translation self-managed by the participants.

Conversations will be structured around a variety of activities including a cardboard book creation workshop; a kayaking protest-encounter on the Mondego river in Coimbra; a serigraphic and emotional mapping workshop focused on care; a guided walk, game and discussion circle on commons in a community forest in the Lousa region; and an exercise of collective creation of an altar and artistic expressions for eco-social justice.

We hope that some of you can participate, and we appreciate that you share the call with those who understand may be interested.

Sincerely

Gustavo, with Irina, Giacomo and Gaia, on behalf of the ECOSOC organizing committee