[PeDAGoG] Fwd: A film with Gustavo Esteva

Ashish Kothari ashishkothari at riseup.net
Fri Apr 15 08:14:43 CEST 2022

Dear PeDAGoG colleagues, pl. see below, link to a film on Unitierra
including interesting conversation with our dear departed elder Gustavo
Esteva.

I'm marking the film maker in case anyone wants to get in touch with Udi,

ashish

 Ashish Kothari

New, for post-COVID dignified livelihoods in India! Vikalp Sutra
<https://sutra.vikalpsangam.org/>

FREE DOWNLOAD! Pluriverse: A Post-Development Dictionary
<https://radicalecologicaldemocracy.org/pluriverse>

Ashish Kothari

Kalpavriksh

Apt 5 Shree Datta Krupa