[PeDAGoG] A Proposal (Generating a reading list collaboratively on 'Alternative Pedagogies')

Pallavi Varma Patil pallavi.vp at apu.edu.in
Thu Apr 7 11:02:56 CEST 2022

Dear lovely people of PeDAGoG, EDUCERE, GTA, Eco-varsities and more!

(If I miss any network or name - I request Urvi- the new coordinator of
PeDAGoG) to add and forward...)

Kindly see the email below.

Christine Dann reached out to us after the 1st webinar and suggested an
interesting idea : Generating a  resource list on  'alternative pedagogies'
.together.

If any one here is interested to contribute to this idea, please  get in
touch with Christine Dann directly (email below).

Best,
Pallavi