[PeDAGoG] Webinar recording of LIving Utopias webinar

Pallavi Varma Patil pallavi.vp at apu.edu.in
Mon Apr 4 17:06:38 CEST 2022

Dear all,

   1. Please find here
   <https://globaltapestryofalternatives.org/webinars:2022:learning:01>
   the recording of the April 1, 2022 webinar that was held in collaboration
   with PeDAGoG, EDUCERE, and GTA ( The Global Tapestry of Alternatives).
   2. The webinar was designed to share the educational initiative from
   India, Living Utopias, and it resulted in a very interesting discussion
   about the future of such initiatives, its pedagogies, and potential scope.
   A very special thank you to those who could make it and for holding the
   space for some very useful and lively discussions.To those who wanted to
   make it but couldn't, we missed you.
   3. We are hoping that the ball will keep rolling now and look forward to
   the next such learning space online. We dropped enough hints for Dan Baron
   (From EDUCERE) to take our offer and hope that we can next travel (online)
   from India to the Amazon!
   4. Here
   <https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1sY1zrrRvYYh0l-6qCmRjQJwKun4BJMOH7jRJ7XK2huI/edit#gid=1612978896>
   is the sign up sheet for not just Dan but others too if you are interested
   to offer a short talk on your initiative or course.
   5. The format we tried out for the 1st such 'Alternative Education'
   webinar was 15 minutes of talk and 45 minutes of discussion. We can
   certainly try out other formats to make the online space more free flowing
   and all trials towards this are welcome!

Best wishes,
Group 2 Working Group members (PeDAGoG)
(Mohan, Irene, and Pallavi)
--